We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. In
particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading
we’ve provided lots of detailed information on when and why we collect your personal
how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep
What information we collect.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information.
Information about your computer and about your visits to this website
Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source,
length of visit, page views and website navigation.
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email
notifications and/or newsletters.
Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's
consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the
businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post
or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology and you can
inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will
not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and
otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. We will not,
without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the
purpose of direct marketing.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. Those sites
information, you’ll need to check that site’s privacy statement.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under new GDPR legislation you have the right to request access, amend or request termination of
any personal data that we hold. Provision of such information will be subject to:
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a
photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank, plus an original copy of a utility bill
showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 12th